The BM26A-3000 is a magnetic level indicator (MLI) for corrosive liquids. Made from corrosion resistant PVC, PP or PVDF, the level gauge is the perfect fit for continuous and safe level measurement in plastic or lined storage tanks, reactors, fermentation vessels or containers with aggressive chemicals such as sulphuric acid.
- Designed for high corrosion resistance
- Flaps housed in hermetically sealed glass tube (IP68)
- Support bracket for long devices
- Highly visible level indication works without power supply
- Available with optional reed switches (3-wire, NAMUR) or reed-chain level transmitter (4…20 mA/HART®7, FF, PA output)