The OPTIFLEX 3200 is a 2-wire guided radar level transmitter based on the Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology. It is designed for the measurement of level and interface in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry. The TDR is insensitive to steam, foam or condensation and suitable for a large variety of liquids with hygienic requirements. The wetted parts have a gap-free hygienic design that ensures simple and reliable cleanability (CIP/SIP). Dedicated industry-specific probes and process connections as well as various converter and electronic versions are available to suit every installation and facilitate device access.
- Hygienic probes and process connections for the food and beverage as well as pharmaceutical industry
- Suitable for SIP (Sterilisation In Place) and CIP (Cleaning In Place)
- Insensitive to steam, foam and condensation
- Measurement of interfaces starting at 50 mm / 1.97"
- Various converter and electronic versions to facilitate access to the device:
- Available as compact version (C) or with remote converter (F) up to 100 m / 328 ft
- Horizontal or vertical housing to suit every installation
- Converter is rotatable and removable under process conditions and compatible with all previous Guided Radar (TDR) level transmitters made by KROHNE
- Cast stainless steel or aluminium housing
- ±2 mm /±0.08" accuracy
- Real-time clock for event logging
- 3-year warranty