Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for hygienic applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-H20 is a RTD sensor assembly with hygienic clamp or VARIVENT® connection and replaceable measuring insert. The hygienic temperature sensor is suitable for temperature measurement of beverages, dairy products, pasty food or pharmaceutical products from -200…+600°C / -330…+1100°F. It is made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316 L) with a surface finish of the thermowell of Ra = 0.5 μm. The sensor material also withstands cleaning agents used during CIP or SIP procedures. The thermowell of the OPTITEMP TRA-H20 is available with Ø6 mm / 0.23 inch or Ø10 mm / 0.39 inch.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Hygienic temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases
- Dead-zone free stainless steel (1.4404/316L) design
- Surface finish of wetted parts: Ra 0.5 µm
- Standard or stainless steel connection head
- Optional temperature transmitter
- Standard and customised insertion lengths