Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for hygienic applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-H30 is a high-end RTD sensor assembly for critical hygienic applications. The hygienic temperature sensor features in-situ calibration capability. Periodical calibration can be done during operation. There is no need to dismount the sensor any longer. Process interruption for maintenance can be avoided. This way, the cost of ownership per measurement point can be drastically reduced. The hygienic temperature assembly is suitable for temperature measurement of beverages, dairy products, pasty food or pharmaceutical products -40…+150°C /+302°F. The in-situ sensor is made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316 L) with a surface finish of the thermowell of Ra = 0.8 μm. The thermowell is available with Ø 7 mm / 0.27 inch.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Hygienic temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases
- For cost-saving in-situ calibration without process interruption
- Hygienic, dead- zone free stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) design
- Surface finish of wetted parts: Ra 0.8 µm
- Standard or stainless steel connection head and optional transmitter
- Standard and customised insertion lengths