The OPTITEMP TRA-T30 is a weld-in RTD sensor assembly with a tapered barstock thermowell (based on form 4). The temperature assembly for advanced requirements is suitable for applications in pipes, tanks or reactors where flange or thread connections are no longer sufficient (e.g. in steam distribution systems). Its barstock thermowell also features a much higher mechanical stress resistance than welded multipart thermowells, making it particularly useful in applications with higher flow velocities and pressures. The RTD is designed for temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TRA-T30 features a modular design with a threaded standard neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The resistance temperature device can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam
- Modular design: threaded standard neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L, 1.4571 / 316Ti, 1.7335 / 13CrMo44, 1.0460 / C22.8
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe (Ex i) and flameproof (Ex d): ATEX, IECEx