The OPTITEMP TRA-TS32 is a threaded RTD sensor assembly with a straight welded multipart thermowell (DIN form 5). The temperature assembly for advanced requirements is particularly suitable for use in pipes, tanks or reactors where a higher mechanical stress resistance of the thermowell is required (e.g. petrochemical applications). It is designed for temperature measurement of liquids, gases and steam up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TRA-TS32 features a modular design with a threaded standard neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The resistance temperature device can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
- Temperature measurement of liquids, gases and steam
- Modular design: threaded standard neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx